Tuesday 2 December 2008

An Introduction...


I created this blog thinking once I create it, I will know what to write. It's been a few weeks now, and i'm still clueless!

so here's what's coming to my mind now...

I see a red spot
and a green stick
against a vast memory.

The blue, grey and white
merge into each other
And the leafless fingers
have eyes
clouded by
yearning...

...Climbing the fire station
next to the Thai restaurant
lit up for Christmas
where the only vegetarian dish is
Green Curry.

And then she reaches a new L of hope
of being together
of a new start.

The bank of the river
is on the left-side of my window
And on the right
the sun sets.
The width of the river
is the width of the window.

Empty spaces take our names
They want us to fill them up.
So I say
let my best friend's leafless yearning
fulfill
and I'll make a swing with the blue and grey.

The Navy Blue shall then carry me
to the other side of the river.
I'll see you there over Green Curry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh god!! oh god!!!
this is just not fair!!!


why are you so, so, good, chandni?? tis just nto fair... I am jealous, man!!
beauty, girl... you are a poet already... tujhe aur kuch kya karne ki zaroorat hai??
it's a different thing that I didn't udnerstand the last 2 stanzas... but I can see that your images, words, lines... they are too good, chandni..
maybe an expert can comment on them... but I am nowheer near an expert, so I have nothing to say...

Anonymous said...

oh!! and I forgot to say that I am in love with the beutiful beutiful picture of your blog!!!! true moonlit madness...

Chandni said...

haha...shruts...i am glad it made a good read. thank u for all the flatteryyy!lol

n if u understood everything there would be no mystery about it now..or would there?

n i took that picture in falmouth. something very pristine about it!

Inam said...

This is as poignant and as moving as a melancholy breeze, near the seas, on a full moon night. God bless, this is charm at its peak.