Sunday 23 September 2012

Bit by Bit


Next time we meet
I will surely ask you
If there’s anything you miss
Apart from finding love 
in the corners of my body.
I am faced with
the challenge of being happy again,
In your happiness,
Of which neither I am the reason,
Nor a part.
You were right
About one thing
However delusional and unclear you were 
About the rest.
However much you lived in denial
And forced me to disbelieve
What I knew.
"You are my poison"
Eating me away,
And I keep offering myself to you
Unconditionally.
Maybe life is a journey
Towards death.
And if this journey has to be enjoyed
Then my poison is already at work.
I am smiling,
Every day.
Dying,
Every day.



4 comments:

Radhika said...

Great read - so many emotions captured.

Chandni said...

Thanks Radhika! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't know how I ended up here but this is beautiful. Strikes several cords....how come you haven't written more?

Unknown said...

Keep share this amazing post.Thanks
Best Candid photographers in Jaipur